(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Building on years of jib dominance, the 2020 Bataleon Disaster Snowboard is ready to demolish the park like nobody’s business. It’s soft flex, low camber and subtle 3D profile is the perfect mix for all types of trouble.
This snowboard features a die-cut base, color combinations may vary from image.
- Solid Walls: Bataleon uses tried and trusted ABS Sidewalls for most of the collection. For the best flex to strength ratio.
- Core Core technology: Bataleon’s 50-50 Swiss paulownia and poplar woods blend for optimal strength to weight properties. Full poplar with beech hardwood laid tip to tail along the inserts strengthening the board’s backbone, reinforcing the inserts and producing more pop.
- Super Slick X: Not a basic extruded base. It has the highest molecular content available for an extruded base. That means it’s super slick, durable and maintenance-free.
- Biax Laminate: Bataleon’s traditional and time tested two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive; keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
- Flip Flop Base: Boards with a flip flop base have two or more base color variations. Orders will be filled with either color. This process is used to reduce waste.
- Camber profile: Low camber
- Side Uplift: Uplift Disaster
- Outline shape: Twin GW Disaster
- 3D Shape: Jib 3BT
- Rider level: Beginner to intermediate
- Tip to tail flex: Soft/playful
- Torsional flex: Soft/playful to medium
- Base typeface by Aaron Schwartz