(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
There is no freestyle park board more versatile than the award winning 2020 Bataleon Evil Twin Snowboard. This legendary board has been a staple in their line since day one and should be your go to snowboard for freestyle riding! Push your limits with the Evil Twin Snowboard.
This snowboard features a die-cut base, color combinations may vary from image.
- Solid Walls: Bataleon uses tried and trusted ABS Sidewalls for most of the collection. For the best flex to strength ratio.
- Core Core technology: Bataleon’s 50-50 Swiss paulownia and poplar woods blend for optimal strength to weight properties. Full poplar with beech hardwood laid tip to tail along the inserts strengthening the board’s backbone, reinforcing the inserts and producing more pop.
- C.S.T.: Bataleon’s Central Super Tube woodcore upgrade has one centrally placed hollow carbon rod milled into the bottom of the core to enhance pop without stiffening the board torsionally.
- Carbon Stringers: Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. It is used in different ways to fine-tune a board’s ride characteristics.
- Hyper Glide S: Bataleon’s standard sintered base that’s tough and fast, and faster when waxed.
- Triax Laminate: Bataleon’s three-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive. They use this to beef up the flex pattern.
- Flip Flop Base: Boards with a flip flop base have two or more base color variations. Orders will be filled with either color. This process is used to reduce waste.
- 3D Shape: Twin 3BT
- Outline Shape: Twin sidekick
- Camber Profile: Medium camber
- Side Uplift: Uplift Evil Twin
- Torsional flex: Soft/playful to medium
- Tip to tail flex: Soft/playful to medium
- Rider level: Experienced intermediate