(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The name says it all. The 2020 Bataleon Whatever Snowboard is an all around freestyle board that does everything, and does it well. Whatever the terrain, whatever the conditions, the Whatever takes it in stride. Perfect for anyone from beginners to more experienced riders looking to progress.
This snowboard features a die-cut base, color combinations may vary from image.
- Solid Walls: Bataleon uses tried and trusted ABS Sidewalls for most of the collection. For the best flex to strength ratio.
- Light Core: 50-50 Swiss paulownia and poplar woods blend for optimal strength to weight properties.
- D.S.T.: Dual Super Tube woodcore upgrade has two hollow carbon rods milled into the bottom of the core to enhance pop and give the camber more snap.
- Carbon Stringers: Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. It is used in different ways to fine-tune a board’s ride characteristics.
- Super Slick X: Not a basic extruded base. It has the highest molecular content available for an extruded base. That means it’s super slick, durable and maintenance-free.
- Biax Laminate: Bataleon’s traditional and time tested two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive; keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
- Flip Flop Base: Boards with a flip flop base have two or more base color variations. Orders will be filled with either color. This process is used to reduce waste.
- 3D Shape: Freestyle Sidekick
- Outline Shape: Freestyle Sidekick
- Camber Profile: Medium camber
- Side Uplift: Uplift Whatever
- Rider Level: Beginner to intermediate
- Torsional flex: Soft/playful to medium
- Tip to tail flex: Soft/playful to medium