(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The connection between you and your board rests in the hands of your bindings, so it's perfectly natural to demand a solid, functional setup that's durable and easy to use. Standing the test of time takes more than a rugged attitude – at a certain point, you just have to evolve. That's just what the 2020 Burton Cartel Snowboard Binding have done, with the Hammockstrap 2.0, Smooth Glide buckles, and years of development in each crank of the ratchet. Stay in command with the Cartel's medium-stiff flex, superior cushioning and outstanding low-profile buckles and straps for an extra comfortable fit and feel. The Burton Cartel Snowboard Bindings are the simple, powerful and durable workhorse bindings that'll keep your boot/board connection 100% all season long.
- Baseplate: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 45% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Lightweight, Re:Flex - One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Living Hinge, Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back, DialFLAD - The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using our book of material secrets, we can manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
- Ankle Strap: Hammockstrap 2.0 - A reduced profile and more comfortable fit. Stitchless, Minimized Injected Design. Ultra Responsive 3D Curved, Triple Axis Spine. Ultra Light Engineered Padding Remains Soft in Cold Temps.
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 - This minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort.
- Buckles: Smooth Glide Buckles - Feel how easy buckling in can be with the most reliable buckles in the industry. All buckles feature aluminum levers and steel bases for strength you can trust.
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, AutoCANT FullBED, B3 Gel
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Re:Flex: With a minimized, cored baseplate and Living Hinge disc, Re:Flex dramatically improves board flex and feel, and reduces weight.
- Canted Living Hinge: This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Zero Forward Lean: Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- DialFlad: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing
- FullBed Cushioning: FullBED cushioning offers full underfoot cushioning that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, its stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.
- AutoCant Fullbed: Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control.
- B3 Gel: Formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps.