(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Experience comfort and response in the 2022 Burton Cartel X EST Snowboard Binding. This shred-it-all binding offers top features like a Hammock ankle strap and Heel Hammock hi-back for enhanced hold and response. The SensoryBED cushioning sets a high standard for feel and control, while freestyle-minded zero forward lean lets dial in your stance.
- The EST version is only compatible with Burton's Channel board mounting system and offers the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- SensoryBED cushioning system is compatible with the EST mounting system provides outstanding control and a comfortable connection to the board
- B3 gel cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down
- Dual-component baseplate construction features two types of materials, one underfoot and another along the lateral edges, creating a soft ride that is stiffer edge-to-edge for improved balance
- The Living Hinge flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue, and easier ollies
- EST mounting system has no hardware underfoot, features a flexible foot bed for improved board feel, and provides the widest range of stance options
- Heel Hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightning fast response
- DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back
- Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life
- Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a durable and low-profile design, locking you in and giving you instant control of your board
- Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot
- Nylon composite material blended with 45% short-glass in the baseplate for lightweight performance