(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Start your little one off right on the path to shredding the gnar. The 2022 Burton Chicklet Kids Snowboard is perfect for learning the basics with confidence. With the Catch-Free convex base and a super soft flex, even the lightest weight kids can ride the Chicklet and be able to control it. The flat profile is extra stable for better balance on the first run to keep them up and coming back for more. Get her on the slopes on the board that will help her learn and become the ultimate shredder with the Chicklet! Attach the Riglet accessory (Sold Separately) to the nose or tail of the 80-120cm sizes to tow her around and get her comfortable until she's ready to add bindings.
- Flat Top with Easy Bevel: Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight with Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker.
- Twin Shape: Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Twin Flex: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- FSC Certified Fly Core: A classic tip-to-tail wood core, the 900G model utilizes the best of two wood species to lighten the load by 10% without sacrificing flex, pop, or strength.
- Biax Fiberglass: Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base: Speed and strength in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Super Sap: Super Sap is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
- Base Bevel: Easy Bevel gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board that’s virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, these boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
- Skill Level: Beginner