(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The most trusted board ever, backed by a cult following as snowboarding's one-answer to all terrain. Innovation has defined the 2020 Burton Custom Camber Snowboard and set it apart as the most popular, versatile, and mimicked board in snowboarding. Since 1996, this icon has reigned supreme and constantly evolved with a proven formula that combines time-honored design with envelope-pushing ingredients to create a lightweight, poppy, and highly versatile board. The precision and stability of the Custom camber is the top choice for many pro riders.
- Camber: An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Directional Shape: The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Twin Flex: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core: Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- DualZone EGD: Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength. The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox: Improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable, and easier to manipulate.
- 45 Degree Carbon Highlights: Carbon Highlights optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine tune torsional feel to achieve different ride characteristics. 45° fiber angle provides a more aggressive ride.
- Sintered WFO Base: Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays Wide F!#@ing Open all season in any condition.
- The Channel: Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you - The Channel gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's)
- Frostbite Edges: Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don’t, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving.
- Super Sap Epoxy: A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Pro Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride: This Burton-exclusive technology allows Burton to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. With Infinite Ride your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Skill Level: Intermediate & Expert
- All Mountain: 10/10
- Park: 6/10
- Powder: 6/10