(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
A fan favorite for its surfy freedom, the 2020 Burton Custom ReFlex Snowboard Bindings make easy work of any terrain and offers a soft flex that's always fun. Now with a handful of upgrades and brand new attitude, the Custom features a lightweight and bomb-proof baseplate topped with a new ergonomically canted zero-lean hi-back with MicroFLAD for performance that's way beyond it's price tag. Reactstraps wrap response evenly around your boots and combine with underfoot cushioning to make this the most comfortable Custom ever. Re:Flex gives you more flex and feel than traditional disc bindings, along with universal compatibility to Custom-ize any board in the shop.
- Baseplate: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, Re:Flex, Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate - One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back, MicroFLAD - Buttery and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising.
- Ankle Strap: Reactstrap - Minimized Construction, 3D Curved, Triple Axis Spine, Ultra-Responsive Wrap Conforms to Any Boot.
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap - This minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort.
- Buckles: Smooth Glide Buckles - Feel how easy buckling in can be with the most reliable buckles in the industry. All buckles feature aluminum levers and steel bases for strength you can trust.
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- ReFlex: With a minimized, cored baseplate and Living Hinge disc, Re:Flex dramatically improves board flex and feel, and reduces weight.
- Canted Hi Back Design: Your legs don’t go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
- MicroFlad: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing like Keegan. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, the MicroFLAD systems give you twice the options of a traditional FLAD.
- Zero Forward Lean: Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- FullBed Cushioning: FullBED cushioning offers full underfoot cushioning that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, its stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.