(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
This bestseller just got even better with a brand new Freestyle that gives you more features for less. For riders looking to elevate their game, the soft and forgiving 2020 Burton Freestyle ReFlex Snowboard Bindings are the proven solution. Built to make any board ride better, it features Re:Flex tech in the baseplate for a smoother flexing package that's compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems. Soft straps, FullBED Cushioning, and a lightweight yet bomber design bring it all together in a binding that's been a Burton bestseller for over 20 years now. Burton's Flex Slider makes strapping in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. The Flex Slider is also stronger and fully backed by their LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- Baseplate: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, Re:Flex, Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate - One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Canted Hi-Back Construction, MicroFLAD - The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using our book of material secrets, we can manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
- Ankle Strap: Reactstrap - Minimized Construction, 3D Curved, Triple Axis Spine, Ultra-Responsive Wrap Conforms to Any Boot.
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap - This minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort.
- Buckles: Smooth Glide Buckles - Feel how easy buckling in can be with the most reliable buckles in the industry. All buckles feature aluminum levers and steel bases for strength you can trust.
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- ReFlex: With a minimized, cored baseplate and Living Hinge disc, Re:Flex dramatically improves board flex and feel, and reduces weight.
- MicroFlad: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing like Keegan. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, the MicroFLAD systems give you twice the options of a traditional FLAD.
- FullBed Cushioning: FullBED cushioning offers full underfoot cushioning that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, its stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.