(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
For the grittiest park riding and the steepest chutes, you'll need gear that can hold up like the 2020 Burton Genesis EST Snowboard Bindings. Stiff but not too stiff, the Genesis EST is responsive and fully adjustable so you can dial it in just how you like it. A super-lightweight dual-component baseplate maintains a naturally flexy feel without additional weight, while the SensoryBED cushioning smoothes out your ride so you can get frothy and still have happy feet at the end of the day.
- Baseplate: Dual-Component Baseplate Construction, 18% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Spar, 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Lower, EST Baseplate Construction, The Hinge - The material underfoot is softer than the material alongside the lateral edges. This creates a ride that is softer underfoot, yet stiffer edge to edge for a perfect balance of response and board feel.
- Hi-Back: 18% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite, Canted Hi-Back Design, Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back, Kickback Hammock, MicroFLAD - A high-performance blend featuring ramped up strength in a soft-flexing package.
- Ankle Strap: Hammockstrap - Reactstrap roots in a stitch less construction for ultra response with minimal materials. The addition of a nylon cross spine equals a more direct connection with the board. Stitchless, Minimized Injected Design. Ultra Responsive 3D Curved, Triple Axis Spine. Ultra Light Engineered Padding Remains Soft in Cold Temps.
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 - This minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort. Ultra-Minimized and Fully Injected, Over-Molded Design. Ultra-Durable Glue-Less, Stitch-Less, and PU-Free Construction. 3D Curved, Triple Axis Spine. True Wrap Toe Window. Conformable as Capstrap or Toe Strap
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles - Be the first to drop in with the rapid ratcheting of Burton’s Double Take Buckles. Helical teeth and “Insta-Click” engagement combine for increased torque per crank, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tightness. The result: vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use.
- Cushioning: AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System, B3 Gel
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- EST Baseplate Construction: By removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, we are able to drastically reduce weight and explore entirely new designs. With EST®, the possibilities for flex and feel are infinite, and so are the stance options. Get it all without ever sacrificing the edge-to-edge power you know and trust.
- The Hinge: This Burton-exclusive technology flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue, and easier ollies.
- Canted Hi-Back Design: Your legs don’t go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
- Zero Forward Lean: Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- Kickback Hammock: A lighter weight upgrade to the Heel Hammock, this two-piece, heel-hugging hi-back is literally suspension in a hi-back. Dynamic interaction between an internal spring and rubber over-molded hammock results in increased response and reduced vibration while your heel is cradled in complete suspension.
- MicroFlad: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing like Keegan. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, the MicroFLAD systems give you twice the options of a traditional FLAD.
- AutoCant SensoryBed Cushioning System: Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control.
- B3 Gel: The same cushioning found in our high-end boots for ultimate dampening that’s formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps.