(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
For the grittiest park riding and the steepest chutes, you'll need gear that can hold up like the 2020 Burton Genesis ReFlex Snowboard Bindings. Stiff but not too stiff, the Genesis is responsive and fully adjustable so you can dial it in just how you like it. A super-lightweight dual-component baseplate maintains a naturally flexy feel without additional weight, while the FullBed cushioning smoothes out your ride so you can get frothy and still have happy feet at the end of the day.
- Baseplate: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite, Re:Flex - One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- Hi-Back: 18% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite, Canted Hi-Back Design, Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back, Kickback Hammock, MicroFLAD - A high-performance blend featuring ramped up strength in a soft-flexing package.
- Ankle Strap: Hammockstrap - Reactstrap roots in a stitch less construction for ultra response with minimal materials. The addition of a nylon cross spine equals a more direct connection with the board. Stitchless, Minimized Injected Design. Ultra Responsive 3D Curved, Triple Axis Spine. Ultra Light Engineered Padding Remains Soft in Cold Temps.
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 - This minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort. Ultra-Minimized and Fully Injected, Over-Molded Design. Ultra-Durable Glue-Less, Stitch-Less, and PU-Free Construction. 3D Curved, Triple Axis Spine. True Wrap Toe Window. Conformable as Capstrap or Toe Strap
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles - Be the first to drop in with the rapid ratcheting of Burton’s Double Take Buckles. Helical teeth and “Insta-Click” engagement combine for increased torque per crank, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tightness. The result: vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use.
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, AutoCANT FullBED, B3 Gel
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- ReFlex: With a minimized, cored baseplate and Living Hinge disc, Re:Flex dramatically improves board flex and feel, and reduces weight.
- Canted Hi-Back Design: Your legs don’t go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
- Kickback Hammock: A lighter weight upgrade to the Heel Hammock, this two-piece, heel-hugging hi-back is literally suspension in a hi-back. Dynamic interaction between an internal spring and rubber over-molded hammock results in increased response and reduced vibration while your heel is cradled in complete suspension.
- MicroFlad: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing like Keegan. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, the MicroFLAD systems give you twice the options of a traditional FLAD.
- FullBed Cushioning: FullBED cushioning offers full underfoot cushioning that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, its stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.
- AutoCant FullBed: Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control.
- B3 Gel: The same cushioning found in our high-end boots for ultimate dampening that’s formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps.