(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Boasting legendary all-terrain performance, it's no wonder the 2022 Burton Lexa Re:Flex Women’s Snowboard Bindings are a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Experiment with the hi-back's zero forward lean for a more playful feel. Crank the straps for a supportive fit that cradles the foot and works with the hi-back for the consistent, responsive feel that earned this all-mountain binding its pro-level reputation. Re:Flex baseplates are universally compatible with all major mounting systems.
- Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware.
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight
- Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D, and The Channel
- single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back
- Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Single-component Smooth Glide Buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for durability
- Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a durable and low-profile design, locking you in and giving you instant control of your board
- Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response