(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Stay warm from daybreak to last chair in these all mountain boots with a playful medium flex. Warm feet equal more riding. The 2021 Burton Limelight Boa Heat Women’s Snowboard Boot has a battery-powered heated liner, so you can focus on riding. There are three heat settings and reflective foil beneath the foot that reflects heat back at your feet, for ultimate warmth. Beyond the heated liners, the boot offers a broken-in feel for total comfort from day one. Customizing the fit is quick and easy with the Boa lacing system. The design delivers reliable heel hold with three lacing zones around the ankle that can all be tightened with a single dial. Medium flex offers a playful feel for the freedom to ride any terrain
- Lacing: Boa System, Coiler Technology, Sequence Technology, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa Guarantee
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- Liner: Toaster Liner with Active Heat Technology, Built-In Control, Three Heat Settings, Removable/Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery, Lock-Up Cuff, Hook-and-Loop Closure, Plush Cuff 1.0
- Cushioning: B3 Gel, Rubber Toe and Heel, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, Women's-Specific True Fit Design
- Lock-Up Cuff: This super low-profile inner cuff carries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
- Plush Cuff 1.0: The Plush Cuff 1.0 hugs your calf like no other thanks to a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft fur lining.
- DynoGRIP Outsole: In addition to B3 Gel in the heel for greater cushioning, the DynoGRIP outsole features an extra layer of traction at the toe and heel for greater grip. Like every Burton Dyno outsole, DynoGRIP provides lightweight, durable cushioning that’s formulated specifically for snowboarding. 10-15% recycled rubber content depending on model treads lighter on the planet, too.
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- B3 Gel: The same cushioning found in our high-end boots for ultimate dampening that’s formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil: This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design: Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton’s True Fit women’s boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup—from boot liners to shell tongues, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles—has been designed and engineered around women and for the way they ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.