(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
No need to compromise comfort and performance for strength and reliability when you're riding the 2021 Burton Mission Snowboard Binding. As the workhorse of Burton's lineup, this do-it-all binding offers pro-grade features like ergonomic hi-backs featuring freestyle-minded zero forward lean and the seamless fit and comfort of ergonomic straps with unstoppable Smooth Glide buckles. Available in two models, mount the EST version to a board with The Channel for ultimate flex, feel, and adjustability, or go with Re:Flex and choose any board in the shop.
- Baseplate:Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain, Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight, Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
- Hi-Back: Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board, Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel, DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back, Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Ankle Strap: Reactstrap ankle strap has a minimized construction that is ultra responsive, conforming to any boot
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- Buckles: Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware