Pair this with the Step On boot of your choice and experience the simplicity and convenience of snowboarding's most intuitive connection. The 2020 Burton Step On Snowboard Bindings offer the most intuitive boot to binding connection for riders seeking both convenience and performance. Three connection points – two by the toe and one at the heel – deliver unmatched simplicity, security, and board control, while a quick release lever ensures quick and easy exit. Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D, and The Channel.
- Baseplate - 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite: Slightly more responsive than the 18% short-glass/nylon composite, yet still plenty playful.
- Baseplate - Re:Flex: With a minimized, cored baseplate and Living Hinge disc, Re:Flex dramatically improves board flex and feel, and reduces weight.
- Baseplate - Integrated Toe Hook
- Hi-Back - Single-Component Hi-Back Construction: The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using their book of material secrets, Burton can manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
- Hi-Back - Canted Hi-Back Design
- Hi-Back - Zero Lean Hi-Back: Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- Hi-Back - FLAD: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing like Ethan.
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System: FullBED cushioning offers full underfoot cushioning that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, its stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste