(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2020 Fix Ashbury Collab Snowboard Bindings is a super limited, brand new binding designed to showcase Ashbury's new branding, based on the Fix Magnum binding, the freestyle superstar of the Fix range. Featuring an adjustable extruded aluminum heelcup, the Magnum boasts more customization for better board position, and balances strength, weight, and dampening perfectly to make this binding perform from the streets to powder and everything in between. The ultimate in adjustability and customization to fit your boot perfectly, the Magnum is the Fix team's #1 binding of choice due to its' responsiveness, aggressive performance and functionality that allows the rider to really dial everything in. Plus the injected straps eliminate pressure points and reduce weight making this binding the flagship of the product line.
- First Shot Nylon - Every highback and base tray uses first shot pure nylon. No regrind, no old material that make bindings weak and susceptible to breakage.
- Tool-Less Tech - Get your setup just right without having to worry about bringing a tool along. Fast, easy, simple—that's Fix.
- Aluminum Heelcups
- Memory Gel Straps - So soft and comfortable, Fix's ankle straps conform to your boots like ooze eliminating pressure points and preventing damage to the straps themselves.
- Aluminum buckles
- Urethane dampening pad
- EVA Footbed - Not so soft that it packs out and not so firm that it causes foot and leg fatigue after a long day of riding.
- Compatible with 4 hole and 2 hole systems
- Flex Rating: Highback: 7/10 | Base Tray: 7/10