The perfect companion for the entry level snowboarder, the 2022 K2 First Lite Women’s Snowboard is the tool that helps women of all ages catch the bug that is snowboarding. Built to instill confidence in new riders and keep them coming back for more, the First Lite’s foundation is a directional twin shape and is topped off with K2’s Catch-Free Tune. This makes learning how to snowboard both regular and switch as easy as possible -as the snowboard will feel identical riding in both directions. The K2 First Lite uses s Rocker Profile featuring K2’s Catch Free Tune, meaning that the snowboard is flat in between the bindings with rocker just outside the bindings. This results in easy turn initiation and release of every turn. Easier release equals less falls, less time taking breaks, more time on the mountain, and faster progression.
- Aspen Core: A single species lightweight wood core that delivers smooth flex and lively rebound.
- Biax Glass: A fiberglass weave intersecting at 90º angles provides just the right amount of torsional flexibility and strength.
- Catch-Free Tune: A 2° bevel and factory detuned tip and tail reduce falls and make linking turns easier than ever before.
- Hybritech Sidewall Construction-A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail, K2 is able to reduce waste while giving their snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable.
- Extruded2000 Base -A low maintenance and smooth gliding base material that’s durable and easy to repair.