The 2023Nitro Beast x Volcom Snowboard was designed by and for the world ́s best freestyle snowboarders, Volcom and Nitro Team Riders Marcus Kleveland, Torgeir Bergrem, and Ludvig Billtoft. This snowboard is no joke;
it provides the support, pop, speed, and flex you need to be at the forefront of snowboard trick progression in and out of the park.When the world’s most creative freestyle snowboarders like Marcus Kleveland and Torgeir Bergrem set out to make a park snowboard together with two brands (Nitro and Volcom) love snowboarding more than anything; it is a no brainer that greatness will follow. This Twin-Shaped, Trüe Cambered
freestyle mastery offers the support and precision needed for world-class features and tricks.
CombiningUreshred Sidewalls, Railkiller Edges, Diamond Band, and Ballistic Impact Panels creates a snowboard that is indestructible. At the same time, the Sintered Speed Formula II Base keeps you hauling ass all day long! The Nitro Beast x Volcom snowboard provides progression,
stability, pro-caliber performance, and durability for those who demand it. While collaboration together
to support our community of fellow snowboarders. Snowboarders unite and let the Beast out of its
cage! Let’s all appreciate what we have, where we are, and Unite for This thing we all love – snowboarding!
- Powercore II is a tip-to-tail poplar wood core with additional beech wood stringers for
unrivalled strength, smooth response and insane snap.
- Whiplash Core Profile: This profile features reduced thickness between the inserts with added meat outside your feet for maximum ollie power, while maintaining a perfect press flex.
- Ureshred Sidewalls: Just like Skate wheels and bushings, these sidewalls are made from Polyurethane, which makes them highly resistant against impact and abrasion as well as giving them excellent dampening characteristics
- Tri-Lite Laminates: The perfect blend of flex and torsion control, Nitro tuned Tri-Lite Laminates with fibers running in 3 directions make for quick turning, highly responsive boards.
- Ballistic Impact Panels: Kevlar is used in bulletproof vests and body armor to protect your core. Nitro uses it in strategic
places around the binding-to-board interface to protect the construction from impacts during
- Diamond Band: Carbon reinforcement fibers are ultra-strong yet lightweight. Tip-to-tail stringers transfer rider’s input to help you drive your board and stay in control.
- Railkiller Edge: Your secret weapon for rails, rocks and longevity! With its unique edge profile and an impact resistance of more than 200% compared to a standard edge – the Railkiller Edge is twice as
thick and twice as strong. This proprietary construction can take on any rail challenge. Take
a file to them or ride them hard and wear them down naturally, this chunk of steel has enough
meat for years of abuse.
- Sintered Speed Formula II Base: Rocket science put to work! A nanotech wax formula deeply infused into the sintered base material makes the base surface lightning fast in all snow conditions. Highly tuned yet extremely durable, SPEED FORMULA II Base technology is exclusively featured on Nitro high-end boards.
- True Camber: Trüe Camber is good old standard camber, which provides the stability, and pop many shreds can ´t live without. The amount of snap and support you get from a cambered board is unrivalled by any other camber design.
- Radial Sidecut: The simplest and most common of all sidecuts: One single radius makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.