(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2020 Public General Snowboard features a hybrid camber profile that is regular between the feet with a rise on the tip and tail. This unique camber and flexibility allows for forgiveness on rails and some extra snap for getting off the ground. This board is the chosen weapon of team rider Craig Cameron. Alert camber goodness that's got enough rocker to surf powder and break loose easily, but enough camber for control and stability in chopped out terrain. The softer flex makes this board forgiving and playful, so get out there and get loose! The general has an updated retro 8 ball graphic that is sure have riders showing all signs point to “YES” this board rules!
- Hybrid Camber: Regular camber between the feet and rocker on tip and tail
- Sintered base
- Urethane sidewalls
- Unique Altert Camber allows for quick response making this board great for everybody... Including beginners!
- Waist width: 249 mm (size 155)
- Soft - medium flex: Forgiving flex with added support underfoot for versatility.
- Binding compatibility: 2 x 4