(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2021 Ride Anthem Boa Snowboard Boot is made for progression. Don't let the price of this boot fool you, it's packed with features and ready for whatever you can throw at it. Fitted with Intuition Plush Foam Liner. H4 Boa Coiler provides a uniform closure. The Closer Lace Guide evens the lace tension across the entire boot. Lock Down Turbo provides secure, no slack liner lace hold. Grip Lite Sole combines +Slime Midsole with rubber pods for durability and traction. The Anthem is a medium flexing boot for all-mountain riding.
- Boot Lasting: RIDE offers 1:1 lasting ensuring a seamless liner to shell integration for all whole and half sizes. Liner lasts anatomically shaped to your foot offers premium out of box liner comfort while shell last shaping precisely merges together for a uniform supportive fit.
- In2grated Construction: In2grated Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- Heat Reflective Foil: Redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair.
- Internal J Bars: Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- Intuition Plush Foam Liner: Medium-density foam delivers the ultimate plush feel for all day comfort.
- Lock Down Turbo Liner Lacing: A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- Die Cut EVA: Solid, proven support and comfort.
- Grip Light Sole: +SLIME Midsole combined with rubber pods for maximum durability and ice traction.
- +Slime Midsole: RIDE’s proprietary foam blend improves comfort and response underfoot.