The 2022 Ride Compact Women’s Snowboard is built for all-mountain performance. The directional hybrid rocker provides camber underfoot for snap and response with a long, rockered nose for float and turn initiation. Quadratic Sidecut improves turn initiation, exit and edge grip as well. Slimewalls offer up a smoother ride and increase durability by absorbing impact. Roll- In sidewall construction increases board strength and reduces board weight. The Compact
is a soft-flexing directional all-mountain board that allows riders of all ability levels to have fun on the mountain.
- Directional Hybrid Rocker: A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more rocker than camber.
- Quadratic Sidecut: Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.
- Extruded Base: The industry standard extruded 1500 Ptex base material. Good wax absorption and easy to repair.
- WMNS Performance Core: Specially formulated for the women’s line, this core combines lightweight Paulownia wood stringers with high strength Aspen.
- Slimewalls: RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Single Impact Plates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most.
- Biaxial Glass Fiberglass: 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving.
- Roll-In Construction: Unique 3D structure built around the urethane Slimewall sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.