(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2021 Ride Karmyn Women’s Snowboard Boot is a medium flex boot made for the most demanding snowboarders. Fitted with Intuition Mobile Wrap Liner. Boa Tongue Tied Focus provides a two-zone precise fit system for ultimate heel hold. Tongue Tied delivers a secure fit in the ankle and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. Adjustable Power Strap offers added support and response. C.A.T. technology allows for a custom fit in the calf zone for increased comfort. Michelin Fiberlite Sole combines rubber with a +Slime Midsole for traction and cushioning. The Karmyn is designed as a medium flexing snowboard boot that is comfortable all over the mountain.
- Boot Lasting: Ride offers 1:1 lasting ensuring a seamless liner to shell integration for all whole and half sizes. Liner lasts anatomically shaped to your foot offers premium out of box liner comfort while shell last shaping precisely merges together for a uniform supportive fit.
- In2grated Construction: creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- L.S.D C.A.T. (Calf Adjustment Technology): This L.S.D (Ladies' Specific Design) was made to increase comfort and ensure a perfect fit. This Velcro adjustment on the boot cuff allows for a one-of-a-kind custom fit in the calf zone.
- Heat Reflective Foil: Redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair.
- Black Gold Liner Mesh: This bamboo charcoal infused material naturally mitigates odors and moisture. Other benefits include improved temperature regulation and circulatory function.
- HDR Premium Synthetics: Ride’s Premium PU material utilizes a proprietary resin that substantially improves durability and wear resistance. Used in high abrasion zones where bindings and board edges create focused wear, RIDE’s Premium PU has unmatched performance.
- Internal J Bars: Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- Cored Ankle Pockets: Anatomically correct fit for ultimate heel hold.
- Michelin Fiberlite: This sole features light-weight, mesh backed WIC and OC rubber compounds and +SLIME Midsole providing responsive cushioning with dual density support.
- +Slime Midsole: Ride’s proprietary foam blend improves comfort and response underfoot.
- Boot Lacing: Boa Tongue Tied Focus
- Feel: 6