The shape of the 2022 Ride Psychocandy Women’s Snowboard is based on the innovative WARPIG, so the board is designed to be ridden 3 to 6 cms shorter than your standard board and approaches the mountain with the same attitude that the WARPIG is known for. A Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut maximizes grip and allows the PSYCHOCANDY to maintain speed in all conditions.
Carbon Slimewalls enhance response and stability. The PSYCHOCANDY is a directional all-mountain board designed to ride like a WARPIG so you can tackle any and all terrain the mountain has to offer, be it park, pipe, pow or slush.
- Directional Rocker
- Bi-Radial Sidecut: A twin sidecut which allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.
- Sintered Base: High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- WMNS Performance Core: Specially formulated for the women’s line, this core combines lightweight Paulownia wood stringers with high strength Aspen.
- Carbon Slimewalls: This totally unique sidewall combines layers of Slimewalls material and carbon strategically placed at the inserts out to the contact points in the tip and tail on a twin, and the back inserts to the contact points in the tail on a directional board. This exclusive tech enhances the charging rider’s experience as the carbon pop construction is moved to the outside edge for better stability and enhanced response.
- Roll-In Construction: Unique 3D structure built around urethane Slimewall sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Double Impact Plates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most.
- Carbon Array 5: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Topless Topsheet
- Carbon Infused Glass