The 2024 Rome Hype Women’s Snowboard is a mellow flexing board with an approachable ride-everything attitude. With Bamboo HotRods and a versatile Fusion Camber profile, the Hype is designed to cruise the whole mountain with style and flow through the park with ease.
- Fusion Camber: Positive camber with small pockets of rocker at the contact points; the modern go-to for all-mountain performance.
- True Twin: Boards built with fully symmetrical spec: sidecuts, flex patterns, camber profiles and nose and tail lengths.
- Double Kick is an aggressive, two-part rise in the board's nose and/or tail, built for increased pressability and better landings.
- A single bamboo HotRod in the board’s nose and tail; pressable yet poppy.
- Biax Glass: Fiberglass with two different axes, built to be more torsionally playful and flexible.
- Stomp Core: Rome’s most stable and predictable core, built with 100% poplar construction.
- Impact Base: Tried and true, hardworking and easy to fix, this worry-free base keeps you flying.