The 2024 Rome Royal Women’s Snowboard is designed for riders who want a forgiving flex and edge catch free riding experience. Built with the nimble yet supple Contract Rocker profile for maximum butter-ability and the versatile confidence that Bamboo HotRods provide, the Royal is pure all-mountain glee.
- Contact Rocker: Flat camber between the bindings with rocker outside the bindings; smooth flexing and pressable.
- True Twin: Boards built with fully symmetrical spec: sidecuts, flex patterns, camber profiles and nose and tail lengths.
- A single bamboo HotRod in the board’s nose and tail; pressable yet poppy.
- Biax Glass: Fiberglass with two different axes, built to be more torsionally playful and flexible.
- Stomp Core: Rome’s most stable and predictable core, built with 100% poplar construction.
- Impact Base: Tried and true, hardworking and easy to fix, this worry-free base keeps you flying.