(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The Salomon Super 8 Snowboard 2021 was Inspired by Dirksen’s authoritative edge control. Whether you’re ripping pow or carving groomers, the wider design puts control under your back foot and allows for smooth and precise maneuverability, speed and float. It’s a board that belongs in every quiver.
- Backseat camber: Camber under the back foot for explosive carving capabilities, and flat segments under the front foot for freedom of fun pow days. The best of both worlds, without any unwanted vibration.
- Quadratic Sidecut: A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- C/FX Basalt: This version of the C/FX superfiber is composed of Basalt & fiber glass for power and smooth ride.
- Tapered directional: Tail width is slightly tapered. This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- BA MD Construction: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Damplifier: Cork and ABS insert on nose helps absorb vibrations for a smoother ride at high speed.
- Popster: Shaped woodcore profile with strategically placed variation of thickness. It maximizes the natural snap and powerful pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Sintered Base: An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Fine stone finish: particularly efficient on the Sintered EG base, speeds up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- All mountain Edge Bevel: The tip and tail have a 1-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, and a 2-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
- ABS Sidewall: The molecular structure can be described as a concrete bar with rubber nuggets inside, combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.
- 4x2 inserts