(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)This is the original Slash craft—a flyweight, reactive and mighty directional twin. It has a positive camber profile for stout ollies and pure carves. The Forever Core consists of a hybrid mix of high-end woods (paulownia, spruce, beech and poplar) for a tough, lightweight and attuned feel. Its outer shell of Reactive Flex fiberglass not only delivers robust pop lengthwise, but also adds a dynamic flex from heel to toe for more bite in carves and better torsional steering. The Buried Treasure blend of carbon fiber, Kevlar and basalt additives underfoot extend towards the edges and tips to propel response and rebound, while also allowing for a thinner core without sacrificing strength. The launch sequence is loaded. The coordinates are set. This is the spaceship for now.
- Camber: A tried and true camber profile that offers a precise feel, predictable turns, solid edge hold, suspension and powerful pop. Traditional camber distributes weight evenly and offers a progressive flex pattern.
- Buried Treasure: Slash’s ultimate truss of carbon, Kevlar and basalt fibers. The effects are lightness because the connecting strength of fiber allows us to slim the cores thickness.
- Triax fiberglass is the time-tested classic. It features a three-way weave of premium fibers with strands running at 45-degree angles.
- Forever Woodcore: Constructed from four different lightweight wood species—paulownia, spruce, beech and poplar—for a premium core that offers a highly tuned and dynamic feel.
- Sintered HD Base 7200: High-density molecular structure holds wax longer for sustained speeds and provides most impact resistant surface.
- Diamond Stone Finish: Slash adds a slight diamond-structured stone grind to the base to maximize glide and optimize durability. It eliminates the slow, suction cup feel that comes with one-dimensional base finishes.
- Progressive Sidecut: progressive sidecut design blends many radii and smooth contact points for buttery smooth turn initiation, edge-to-edge transition and edge hold. It’s different for each model and matches the sidecut to the board’s specific camber profile.
- Ultimate Traction: This small counter radius (bump) placed in the middle of the board’s sidecut improves edge hold without creating drag or strange edge grip. It adds extra bite on ice and turns regular turns into confident carves.
- Factory Waxed: All Slash boards are factory waxed with OneBallJay wax and ready to shred straight out of the wrapper.