(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Rider-driven design meets throwback street style on the 2021 Volcom Fern Insulated GORE-TEX Snow Anorak Women’s Jacket. Delivering a next-generation blend of warmth and performance from dawn patrols to deep powder runs, the unstoppable waterproof, windproof and breathable protection of the GORE-TEX 2L membrane comes free of the harmful chemicals thanks to the PFCec-free durable water repellent treatment. The layer-friendly boyfriend fit comes quilted with a low-profile 80g of synthetic insulation for enduring wet-weather performance. From the slopes to the streets, the Fern has your back.. and your front.
- Waterproof/Breathability Rating: GORE-TEX Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- GORE-TEX 2-Layer with PFCec Free DWR
- Boyfriend Fit: Fitted sleeves with a relaxed borrowed from the boys silhouette.
- Taffeta Lined
- 80/60g Low Loft Insulation
- Zip Tech Jacket to Pant Interface: Enables you to zip the powderskirt of the jacket to virtually any Volcom Snow pants. Keeping the warmth in and the snow out.
- YKK AquaGuard Water Repellent Zipper
- Drawcord Cinch Hood
- Peripheral Hood Adjustment
- Super Suede Chin Guard
- Zippered Vents
- Adjustable Powder Skirt
- V-Science 2 Way Cuff System
- Lycra Hand Gaiters
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Noise Pocket
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- Warmth: 8/11 - Dryness: 11/11