Sometimes conditions call for a good penguin slide. Either way, conditions always call for a good toasty pair of winter socks. This midweight with cushion is a safe bet when the flippers are sliding into anything from a rental boot to whatever they're slogging to the car in. Merino Wool is softer than you might think and it's a good choice if you're going to stand over an egg during the winter.
- Kids' over the calf socks average 13 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. All the socks at the VT-based Mills - can't imagine it any other way.